"The Cinque Terra" Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola by Jmill42
Manarola Travel Guide: 185 reviews and 518 photos
The Cinque Terra is an UNESCO appointed World Heritage site along the Italian coastline. Its beautiful landscape has been worked by its residents for over a thousand years. What is special about their work, is that they have transformed the sheer cliffs into fertile terraces able to sustain vines, and ultimately yielding the regions famous wine.
- Pros:Scenery, food, wine, quiet
- In a nutshell:One of the jewels of Italy
Though I did not stay here, this place came highly recommended from a friend who did. I was seeking cheaper rates, and... more travel advice
The path from Manorola to Riomaggiore is know as Via dell' Amore. For me, it was my least favorite path, because the... more travel advice
Jmill42's Related Pages
Manarola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manarola cinque terre"
- "The Cinque Terra"
- "Manarola - on the Cinque Terre"
- "Tiny town but big ambience"
- "A charm all of its own"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manarola
- Hotels in Manarola
- Transportation in Manarola
- Nightlife in Manarola
- Restaurants in Manarola
- Shopping in Manarola
- Warnings and Dangers in Manarola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manarola
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Manarola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manarola
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 83 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 37 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos