"The Uncovered City" Pompeii by Jmill42
Pompeii Travel Guide: 980 reviews and 2,702 photos
A trip to Naples or the Amalfi Coast would not be complete without a day trip to Pompeii. It is one of the cooler sites in all of Italy. The well-preserved streets, stadiums, frescoes and homes really are amazing to see.
Just outside the main entrance, be prepared to be bombarded with requests or "suggestions" that you need to be on a tour... more travel advice
Toward the back of the complex (if entering from the Porto Marina entrance), lies the massive amphitheater. I especially... more travel advice
Jmill42's Related Pages
Pompeii Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The wonderful Roman town of Pompei"
- "The Dead City"
- "Striding across Pompei"
- "Frozen in time"
- "The Uncovered City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pompeii
- Hotels in Pompeii
- Transportation in Pompeii
- Nightlife in Pompeii
- Restaurants in Pompeii
- Shopping in Pompeii
- Warnings and Dangers in Pompeii
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pompeii
- 20 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Pompeii?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pompeii
Photos in PompeiiSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 83 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 37 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos