"J's Journey to Trieste" Trieste by Jmill42

Trieste Travel Guide: 751 reviews and 1,977 photos

Due to the graciousness of VT's Banjo and his friends, Trieste is, and will remain, one of my favorite places in Italy. Located close to the Slovenian border in the most northeastern part of Italy, Trieste is a picturesque city situate on the water, with the backdrop of beautiful mountains.

• Pros:Clean, fun, beautiful city
  • In a nutshell:Worth an extended look...
  • Last visit to Trieste: Feb 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 9, 2006

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2006 at 4:27 PM

Miramare Castle caught my eye--I would love to see it someday. Your tips on Trieste make it seem a welcoming place! You must have had a great time there...

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2006 at 9:00 AM

It's nice to have friends like "banjo". I hope I can match his brand of hospitality. Nice updates.

• May 10, 2004 at 8:16 PM

Looks like you had an awesome time wherever you were! Can't wait to welcome Chris to the states. We can have the same family photo op --of him with your family :O)

• ExoticGal's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2004 at 3:49 AM

I only knew Trieste due to its proximity to Venice. Now I know it has loads to offer... Thanks for the great photos

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2004 at 7:36 PM

Classic picture of Banjo's joy!!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2004 at 4:56 PM

Amazingly wonderful group of pages about Trieste. Travelogue photos are marvelous. Night live looks wild. Restaurant and hotel tips are grand. I really enjoyed reading and viewing your work.

• shellybelly567's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2004 at 9:23 PM

I wish I hadn't been so tired when we were in Trieste-I might have seen more than just my bed and the beach...either way, I absolutely adore Trieste and can't wait to go back!

• aussie75's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2004 at 2:17 PM

home sweet home!! you made me feel very homesick!! :( great pages anyway!! ..and great pictures of Cris (banjo)! hihih

• andal13's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2004 at 10:20 AM

Trieste seems so elegant and beautiful... The travelogue pictures are really nice; funny VT meeting (or VT eating?)

• Banjo's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2004 at 12:57 AM

Great tip about Triestina!!!

Jmill42

“Live With Passion!”

Badges & Stats in Trieste

Have you been to Trieste?

Latest Activity in Trieste