"The Smallest of the 3 Main Islands" La Digue by Jmill42
La Digue Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 13 photos
While Mahe and Praslin both have good beaches, they both also have airports, which mean more tourists. So, if you are looking to relax in the Inidan Ocean, far away from it all, this is your best option. It is quaint, yet still provides access to everything you might need.
- Pros:Best Beaches and Least Tourists
- Cons:Fewer activities available
- In a nutshell:Perfection
The people of La Digue have a certain way about them. You have the island life mentality, so expect everything to be at... more travel advice
Generally rated as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Anse Source d'Argent delivers exactly as promised.... more travel advice
Jmill42's Related Pages
La Digue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Smallest of the 3 Main Islands"
- "fighting against the wave..."
- "La Digue"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Digue
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to La Digue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Digue
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 83 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 37 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos