"My Day and Night in Biarritz" Top 5 Page for this destination Biarritz by Jmill42
Biarritz Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 314 photos
Biarritz is a lovely town on the southern, western coast of France. It was once a haven for surfers, and still has the waves, but has turned into a tourist mecca during the summer months. There is not many attractions in the city itself, thats what makes it such a great beach destination!
- Pros:Great Beach and Coastal Scenery
- Cons:WAY too many people
- In a nutshell:Don't expect to be alone on the great beaches...
I am putting this here for those who would rather hit the little white ball into the gopher-like hole, instead of... more travel advice
Along the coast, left of the beach, you will see a large rock outcropping, that yu shoudl definitely explore. It... more travel advice
Jmill42's Related Pages
Biarritz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Day and Night in Biarritz"
- "Vacances de Tsars"
- "On and Off the Road in Biarritz"
- "Biarritz - Surftown F-R-A-N-C-E"
- "Surfer's and Seafood's paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Biarritz
- Hotels in Biarritz
- Transportation in Biarritz
- Nightlife in Biarritz
- Restaurants in Biarritz
- Shopping in Biarritz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Biarritz
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Biarritz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Biarritz
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 83 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 37 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos