"Home of the World's Most Beautiful Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands by Jmill42

Whitsunday Islands Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 307 photos

The Whitesunday Islands are a chain of islands off the eastern oast of Australia. It contains the most beautiful beach in the world, in my opinion; Whitehaven Beach. There are several resort islands to stay for the night and many places to go snorkelling or scuba diving The Great Barrier Reef. It is one of my favorite memories of Australia.

• Last visit to Whitsunday Islands: Jan 2004
  • Intro Written Mar 13, 2004

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2008 at 2:46 AM

How awesome Jason!! :o) We enjoyed the Whitsundays....and are going back next September for the big downunder vt meet! :o) Cheers, Ann.

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2007 at 6:23 PM

Looks like you had a fabulous holiday, we stayed Hamilton Island but missed Whitehaven as weather was rough & wife would not sail.

• welshwanderer's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2007 at 2:17 PM

Nice pic. when I went there thee weather was not the best. Would love to go back!

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2005 at 2:48 AM

wow... I just love your rainbow picture and the rest of them too... Simply fantastic. Cheers, Abu

• jto's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2004 at 2:57 PM

So beautiful!! Breath taking!

• karin_kamphuis's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2004 at 5:50 AM

GREAT pics and tips. I'm gonna love the whitsundays, i know for sure. Thanks!!!! Greetings Karin

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2004 at 6:35 PM

Yep, the Great Barrier Reef is another wonder of this world. I almost made it to Tahiti last month! But went to India instead. So, now I'm happy I completed the 7 wonders & 7 continents :-)))

• Kristina1701's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2004 at 1:25 PM

great page with BEAUTIFUL pics, I wish I was there right now,....

• MURRA's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2004 at 11:45 AM

you have good pages on whitsunday ,daintree and barrier reef

• marcoparco's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2004 at 11:23 AM

Thanks for visiting my Montreal page! I must say that that is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen!! Check out the misc. forum where G is asking for pics for a contest! I definetly think you should enter! Cheers

Jmill42

“Live With Passion!”

Badges & Stats in Whitsunday Islands

Have you been to Whitsunday Islands?

Latest Activity in Whitsunday Islands