"Rome -- the city of history and beauty" Rome by Travelchili
Rome Travel Guide: 11,960 reviews and 26,435 photos
A shot of a street corner in Rome. Houses in Rome are just beautiful and I must have taken tens of pictures from the houses only.
If you go to Rome, don't forget to throw a coin into Trevi Fountain -- it brings luck:)
- Pros:Loads of history and culture if that's what you are looking for
- Cons:A big city -- usually crowded and full of tourists
Travelchili's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tsitsikamma Nasionale Park Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addo Elephant National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue