"Aigues-Mortes" Top 5 Page for this destination Aigues-Mortes by Travelchili
Aigues-Mortes Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 115 photos
Aigues-Mortes is situated in the heart of the Camargue region. The city was founded in 1240 by Louis IX. It used to be one of the royal ports; however, today the sea is about five kilometers away. The city has changed little since the Middle Ages and is still a fully walled town.
Please stop around Aigues-Mortes to see the beautiful pink flamingos. You will spot them all over the Camargue. You... more travel advice
When you are already up on the top, why not to walk along the town wall and enjoy different views, right? So, please,... more travel advice
Travelchili's Related Pages
Aigues-Mortes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A great well preserved medieval city"
- "Aigues-Mortes, a medeveal harbour"
- "Aigues Mortes in the Camargue"
- "Aigues-Mortes - Salt Town"
- "The walled city in the Camargue"
- "The City in the Dead Waters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aigues-Mortes
- Hotels in Aigues-Mortes
- Transportation in Aigues-Mortes
- Restaurants in Aigues-Mortes
- Shopping in Aigues-Mortes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aigues-Mortes
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Aigues-Mortes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aigues-Mortes
Photos in Aigues-MortesSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tsitsikamma Nasionale Park Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addo Elephant National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue