"Jacquelynn's Sierra Vista Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista by Jacquelynn
Sierra Vista Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 266 photos
I spent a few years in Sierra Vista, Arizona which is located about 70 miles southeast of Tucson.
This city of 40,000 is dependant largely on the presence of historic Fort Huachuca.
Despite being in the desert, Sierra Vista has a temperate climate year- round. Nearby are the Huachuca Mountains as well as the San Pedro River.
- Pros:"The Hummingbird Capital of the World"
Description: The Huachuca Mountains, near Sierra Vista, offer a variety of activities, from beautiful picnic areas, to... more travel advice
Jacquelynn's Related Pages
Sierra Vista Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Town in Southeast Arizona"
- "Sierra Vista - AZ"
- "Jacquelynn's Sierra Vista Page"
- "Military Town"
- "Sierra Vista"
- "Sierra Vista: The West's best kept secret!"
- "sargentjeff's Sierra Vista Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sierra Vista
- Hotels in Sierra Vista
- Transportation in Sierra Vista
- Nightlife in Sierra Vista
- Restaurants in Sierra Vista
- Shopping in Sierra Vista
- Warnings and Dangers in Sierra Vista
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sierra Vista
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sierra Vista?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sierra Vista
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Afghanistan Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Okinawa Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Tahiti Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Monaco Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Nevada Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maryland Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Arizona Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos