"Blue Springs State Park in Orange City" Orange City by maryellen50
Orange City Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 20 photos
This is one of Florida's best state parks especially good to visit mid-November to mid-March to see the second largest concentration of manatees in Florida. Make sure to arrive at the park in the morning as the afternoons (especially weekends) are very crowded and congested with cars. The morning is the best time to see manatees anyway.
Orange City is only a 1 hour drive from the Orlando area so a perfect place to spend the day and get away from the theme parks.
Make sure to arrive at the park in the morning as the afternoons (especially weekends) are very crowded and congested with cars. The morning is the best time to see manatees anyway.
- Pros:Beautiful & Scenic Park with plenty of wildlife
- In a nutshell:A View of the Real Florida!
The largest spring on the St. Johns River, Blue Spring is a designated Manatee Refuge and the winter home (mid-November... more travel advice
maryellen50's Related Pages
Orange City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "mcharlton's St. Johns River and Blue Springs"
- "Blue Springs State Park in Orange City"
- "Fun Fun Fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orange City
- Hotels in Orange City
- Nightlife in Orange City
- Restaurants in Orange City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orange City
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Orange City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orange City
Top 10 Pages
- Nicaragua Intro, 24 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copper Canyon Intro, 15 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard Intro, 14 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 12 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 9 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salt Lake City Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venezuela Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Keys Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.