"Melbourne Beach on the Space Coast" Melbourne Beach by maryellen50
Melbourne Beach Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Melbourne Beach is a quaint Florida coastal city located on 600 acres of valuable oceanfront real estate across the Indian River lagoon from Melbourne, one of many incorporated communities nestled in a 25-mile stretch of prime Florida coastline known nationwide as the Space Coast. Melbourne Beach sports a population of approximately 3,000 and enjoys affordable housing, and easy access to the numerous industries, attractions and amenities of Melbourne and surrounding cities.
- Pros:Beautiful relaxing beaches
- In a nutshell:Great place with great beaches
The 140,000 acres of Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge are part of the National Wildlife Refuge System, coexisting... more travel advice
maryellen50's Related Pages
Melbourne Beach Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Melbourne Beach
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Melbourne Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melbourne Beach
- Posted in Travel Colombia Forum "Travel Agent/Travel Company for..."
- Wrote a Review Nesting Loggerhead Turtles Merritt Island Refuge in Melbourne Beach Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nesting Loggerhead Turtles Merritt Island Refuge"
- updated a Melbourne Beach Travel Page "Melbourne Beach on the Space Coast"
Photos in Melbourne BeachSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Nicaragua Intro, 24 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copper Canyon Intro, 15 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard Intro, 14 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 12 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 9 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salt Lake City Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venezuela Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Keys Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.