"Point Isabel Regional Park" Richmond by maryellen50
Richmond Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 27 photos
One of the main attractions of the park is that it is intended for the primary use of dog owners to exercise their pets. If you are not a dog lover, you should probably find another place to visit nature.
Since 1987 Point Isabel Regional Shoreline has been maintained by the East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD) as a mixed-use, open space area where responsible owners may bring their dogs to run off-leash.
More than 800,000 dog visits are estimated to occur each year at Pt. Isabel and Battery Point. .
Thanks to responsible dog owners, Point Isabel is a nationally recognized model for successful off-leash recreation.
- Pros:Great Place for Your Dog to Run Leash-Free
- Cons:If you don't like dogs, it might not be for you
- In a nutshell:The (or one of the) best dog parks in the Bay area
maryellen50's Related Pages
Richmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Why visit Richmond?"
- "zwack's new Richmond Page"
- "Richmond, CA - Stay Away!"
- "Point Isabel Regional Park"
- "Richmond, California"
- "r_empwrmnt's new Richmond Page"
- "Basaic Richmond Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Richmond
- Transportation in Richmond
- Warnings and Dangers in Richmond
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Richmond
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Richmond
Photos in RichmondSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Nicaragua Intro, 24 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copper Canyon Intro, 15 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard Intro, 14 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 12 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 9 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salt Lake City Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venezuela Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Keys Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.