"Animal Acres - Farm Animal Sanctuary" Acton by maryellen50
Acton Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 20 photos
Animal Acres is open to the public every Sunday and offers one-hour guided tours at 11am and 1pm. Tour fees are $3.00 for adults and $2.00 for children (ages 3 and under are free). No appointment is necessary for Sunday tours. School and group tours (of 10 or more people) are also available by appointment. Please call 661-269-5404 or email us to schedule a school or other special group tour.
Animal Acres is home to over 150 rescued farmed animals, thanks to generous and loving people who provide feed, straw-filled barns, and veterinary care through our monthly sponsorship program.
Animal Acres also holds a Farm Chore Day every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It’s another great way to visit the sanctuary and meet the animals by helping take care of them! Volunteers must be 16 years of age of older and arrive by 11 a.m.
- Pros:Wonderful experience for the family only 1 hour from Los Angeles
maryellen50's Related Pages
Acton Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Acton
- 0 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Acton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Acton
Photos in ActonSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Nicaragua Intro, 24 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copper Canyon Intro, 15 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard Intro, 14 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 12 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 9 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salt Lake City Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venezuela Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Keys Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.