Debark' Off The Beaten Path Tips by frockland
Debark' Off The Beaten Path: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Be aware that the Simien Mountains are off the beaten track. Depending on how far you will walk into the park it might take days to find medical help or the next hospital. Even buying food can be a problem if you ran out of it!
All the campsites in the National Park are very basic. There is a hut or a kind of a shelter but they are not for the purpose of staying in there overnight. The pit toilets are clean and the showers are (ice) cold.
There are villages and you can visit them to get a deeper look inside what life means for the people living in such a remote part of the country. Don`t expect anybody to speak English!
More Reviews (11)
- See All Chat
- See All Connection to Aksum
- See All The second place
frockland's Related Pages
Debark' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Debark and Simien Mountains"
- "Debark - Gate to Simien Mountains National Park"
- "The gate to Simien Mountains"
- "Simen mountains"
- "Gate to the Simien Mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Debark'
- Hotels in Debark'
- Transportation in Debark'
- Restaurants in Debark'
- Shopping in Debark'
- Warnings and Dangers in Debark'
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hellesdon Hotels
- Cimon della Pala Hotels
- Riga Hotels
- Baki Sahari
- Weidach Hotels
- Melbourne Off The Beaten Path
- Province of New Brunswick Off The Beaten Path
- Pennypack Park
- Gold Coast Off The Beaten Path
- Regensburg Off The Beaten Path
- County Donegal Off The Beaten Path
- Kodaikanal Off The Beaten Path
- Buffalo Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip
- New Paltz Off The Beaten Path
- St Albans Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Debark'
- 12 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Debark'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Debark'
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 48 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos
- Albania Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos
- Likoma Island Intro, 26 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi Intro, 31 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Maclear Intro, 23 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sulingen Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ethiopia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues