"Debark - Gate to Simien Mountains National Park" Debark' by frockland
Debark' Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 129 photos
Debark is about three hours from Gondar and about 8 -10 hours from Aksum by bus. It’s a small village and the gate to the spectacular Simien Mountains. There is nothing special to mention about this town but everybody has to come here to get organised and arrange all necessary preparations for a hiking trip.
The Chat in Debark is of good quality and cost for an average portion 3 Birr more travel advice
The Simien Park Hotel is similar to the Red Fox. It located on the main road half way between the bus stop and the... more travel advice
Written Sep 2, 2004
Pictures of Simien Mountains
Written Sep 5, 2004
A Tiger in Africa?!?
frockland's Related Pages
Debark' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Debark and Simien Mountains"
- "Debark - Gate to Simien Mountains National Park"
- "The gate to Simien Mountains"
- "Simen mountains"
- "Gate to the Simien Mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Debark'
- Hotels in Debark'
- Transportation in Debark'
- Restaurants in Debark'
- Shopping in Debark'
- Warnings and Dangers in Debark'
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Debark'
- 12 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Debark'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Debark'
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 48 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos
- Albania Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos
- Likoma Island Intro, 26 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi Intro, 31 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Maclear Intro, 23 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sulingen Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ethiopia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues