"Eva's Gatlinburg Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Gatlinburg by palmas57

Gatlinburg Travel Guide: 392 reviews and 662 photos

My husband and I go to Gatlinburg every year. We always go in the Winter time. We look forward to having more vacation time in the next few years so we can go in the early Fall as well.
Article about Gatlinburg: http://www.goworldtravel.com/ex/aspx/articleGuid.%7BF0B0916F-E5BE-48C2-B303-63E08B8287DB%7D/xe/article.htm

• Last visit to Gatlinburg: May 2013
  • Intro Updated May 28, 2013

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Ive driven the Sykyline drive down to Front Royal - not close enough to the Smokey Mountains but hopefully one day will get to N.C.! thanks for your page - all those mountains with snow visits - you should try skiiing sometime!

• Oct 30, 2008 at 7:19 AM

my wife & i enjoy gatlinburg we go just to get away from stress we live an hour away

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2008 at 6:54 AM

I plan to be in Asheville in Oct. Let me know how you liked it. A friend lives there and is giving us the grand tour of the Smokey's

• Jul 9, 2007 at 11:16 PM

I went to Gatlinburg's Hard Rock Cafe on Saturday night July 7, 07 and the drinks were cheaper there than at other bars. The bartenders were friendlier too. The sound was a bit loud but tolerable with music videos only on TV.

• Oct 18, 2006 at 6:37 AM

You have severly understated the Donut Friar. For 25 years, I have been going to Gatlinburg just to get the Cinnamon Bread. I have to believe that you have never tasted it if you didn't mention it in your write-up. It's what they are known for.

• Apr 5, 2006 at 11:24 AM

My brother & sister-in-law introduced us to the restaurant this past week while vacationing in a cabin at Cobbly Nob. I had the banana pancakes on Sat. which were just heavenly!

• vhasouth's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2004 at 6:55 PM

I love to go to Gatlinburg too!!! However, the worst experience was staying at the Ramada!!! I urge people to avoid it now. Gatlinburg has LOTS of really nice places to stay on the "strip"!!

• tompt's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2003 at 9:11 AM

Looks great in winter, hope it is just as nice two weeks from now.....

• bdbrewer's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2003 at 4:49 AM

Looks like Baxter was chillin' -smile- Glad you liked Warm Springs. Barb and I headed for Hot Springs, AR this month. Got a condo on Lake Balboa in Quachita Mountains. Looking forward to it ...

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2003 at 7:09 PM

Nice page!

palmas57 Visits Here Frequently!

palmas57

“"Far Out"”

Badges & Stats in Gatlinburg

Have you been to Gatlinburg?

Latest Activity in Gatlinburg