"Helen Georgia" Top 5 Page for this destination Helen by palmas57
Helen Travel Guide: 180 reviews and 429 photos
This picture was taken in January 2006. Helen Georgia is in the North Georgia Mtns. We like to go there in the winter in hopes of seeing snow. It is a neat little German set town nestled in the Mountains. They have alot of unique stores , great Restaurants, etc.
They have Oktoberfest in the Fall. We stayed at the Timberloft Cottages. They have several different size cottages to meet different demands. They are also pet friendly.
palmas57's Related Pages
Helen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alpine Theme Far from Europe"
- "helen, georgia"
- "A town reinvents itself"
- "Willkommen to Helen"
- "Helen Georgia"
- "Georgia Alpine Village"
- "Welcome to Helen, GA or Alpine Helen as some say."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helen
- Hotels in Helen
- Transportation in Helen
- Nightlife in Helen
- Restaurants in Helen
- Shopping in Helen
- Warnings and Dangers in Helen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helen
- 19 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Helen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helen
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gatlinburg Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helen Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- Orlando Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Holt Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue