"Ambato - the city of Fruits and Flowers" Ambato by namastedc
Ambato Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 105 photos
Ambato is a fairly large city in the Andes, about 3 hours south of Quito. The city is compact, and the streets are narrow.
The climate in Ambato is warmer than chilly quito, but still spring-like all the time.
The local delicacy in the Ecuadorian Sierra, and throughout much of the andes, is 'Cuy'. Cuy is guinea pig. It is... more travel advice
namastedc's Related Pages
Ambato Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ambato - the city of Fruits and Flowers"
- "Great Little City"
- "The surnatural museum - Le musee "sur"naturel"
- "Ambato, at the heart of Ecuador"
- "Ambato the land of my grandfather"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ambato
- Hotels in Ambato
- Transportation in Ambato
- Nightlife in Ambato
- Restaurants in Ambato
- Shopping in Ambato
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ambato
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ambato?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ambato
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Quito Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Cuenca Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Provincia de Manabí Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riobamba Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Panama 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Baños Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Ruinas de Ingapirca Intro, 1 review, 4 photos