"Riobamba - a quiet town in the Andes" Top 5 Page for this destination Riobamba by namastedc
Riobamba Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 270 photos
Riobamba is a nice place to stop for a night if you find yourself traveling through the Ecuadorian Andes.
The town isn't as compact as Ambato, and not as big as Cuenca.
Sure, there is less to do, but you can just wander the streets all day, coming across churches and cafes.
The views right around the city are incredible.
Luckily, there are a number of places to pull over and take a look around - sure beats shots out the window of the car or the bus!!
Guano is a little town about 30 minutes away from Riobamba. If you are in Riobamba for the train ride, Guano is a nice... more travel advice
namastedc's Related Pages
Riobamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Riobamba and Chimborazo"
- "One Night in Rio... bamba that is"
- "Riobamba - a quiet town in the Andes"
- "Riobamba: Your Base in the Chimborazo Province"
- "Five weeks as a Riobambeña"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riobamba
- Hotels in Riobamba
- Transportation in Riobamba
- Nightlife in Riobamba
- Restaurants in Riobamba
- Shopping in Riobamba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Riobamba
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Riobamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riobamba
Photos in RiobambaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Quito Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Cuenca Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Provincia de Manabí Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riobamba Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Panama 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Baños Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingapirca Intro, 1 review, 4 photos