"Kuinis page" kuini's Profile

Ok i have finally gotten around to changing this page..I am 29 and live in Auckland..I study Herbal medicine and work as a waitress/bar person to pay my rent. I am trying to save $$$ so that i can return to India next year. Also want to go to Pakistan. I am currently writing my thesis but have a big problem called procrastination, which is why i am writing tips in here rather than doing work. I have given up on being rescued by a knight in shining armour offering to fund my travels and have come to accept that i will need to learn some budgetting skills too. This has been hard to come to terms with, but with some psychotherapy i think i may be OK...I am a little cynical, which is a character trait of alot of Kiwis.I would like to think i have a wicked sense of humour and can laugh even in the most depressing of circumstances..I plan on saving the world one day...but first i am trying to save myself..I think i am going to have it all sorted by the time i reach 60 years of age..Hopefully our planet still exists, and if it doesn't then i guess i will be living through some interesting times..I would also like to add that I really don't like President George Bush and his war on terrorism aka quest for oil and i also don;t really like the picture of me, but it was the only one i had..

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!