"Compact Capital" Zagreb by BalkanJazz
Zagreb Travel Guide: 1,971 reviews and 5,300 photos
Zagreb was my first point of entry on a 7 week sojourn around the Balkans. I actually got there by bus, which took about 2 days! The best thing about this was meeting a Croat man who later invited me to the beach with his family when in Split. This was my first taste of the trend that I was soon to hold dear to this area - the warmth of the inhabitants....
BalkanJazz's Related Pages
Zagreb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ZAGREB MY HOME TOWN"
- "Love at first sight - Zagreb"
- "Underrated Zagreb"
- "Zagreb - city of blue trams"
- "Going through some changes..."
- "Zagreb, what a city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zagreb
- Hotels in Zagreb
- Transportation in Zagreb
- Nightlife in Zagreb
- Restaurants in Zagreb
- Shopping in Zagreb
- Warnings and Dangers in Zagreb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zagreb
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zagreb
Photos in ZagrebSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubrovnik Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Middlesbrough Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- Split Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Zealand 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Croatia Intro, 1 photo
- Arizona 1 photo, 1 travelogue