"White and Sunny Merida." Mérida by Gatopardo
Mérida Travel Guide: 319 reviews and 633 photos
In the very begining of Paseo Montejo, there is come festilval called " Noche Mexicana ". You can find a night full of floklor, art-craft to buy, nice people to talk or walk with, a small food-court, dancers, singers and a very nice enviroment to enjoy!
- Pros:Great Nice City
- Cons:Too Hot Weather
La Casa De Frida is totally inspired in the famous radical paint-artist Frida Kalho, the colors and decoration reminds... more travel advice
Backpacking. TAKE CLOTHES FOR SUNNY DAYS, VERY SUNNY DAYS. Any you might need. tennis shoes and sandals. more travel advice
Gatopardo's Related Pages
Mérida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MERIDA AND THE YUCATAN PENINSULA"
- "Friendly Mérida"
- "Feliz Año Nuevo en Mérida, Mexico"
- "The Cultural Capital of the Yucatan"
- "Walking along Merida"
- "Sunday in Merida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mérida
- Hotels in Mérida
- Transportation in Mérida
- Nightlife in Mérida
- Restaurants in Mérida
- Shopping in Mérida
- Warnings and Dangers in Mérida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mérida
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 26 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Mérida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mérida
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zacatecas Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mérida Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estado de Quintana Roo Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guadalajara Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Estado de San Luis Potosí Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oxkutzcab Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Quemada Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Malpaso Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Villanueva Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue