"Culture and Tradition." Tecoh by Gatopardo
Tecoh Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
One of nicest town in Yucatan.
Tecoh is famous in Yucatan because Grutas de Tzabnah, yes, CAVES, they are safe and have cenotes.
If you like backpacking and enjoying those quiet towns, this is the place close from the city.
A bus to Teco from Merida costs aroun 10 pesos per person. Very cheap. One way. They leave every 30 minutes. That is from San Juan bus station. I am going to check the name. Bring water and few extra clothes. Take a bici-taxi and pay for a nice tour.. it's pleasant while talking to the guys there. Ask for Julio, he gives nice tours by riding his taxi.
Stores close at 1. Except a small one that have sandwiches. It's by the hospital street.
Gatopardo's Related Pages
Tecoh Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tecoh
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Tecoh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tecoh
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zacatecas Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mérida Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estado de Quintana Roo Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guadalajara Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Estado de San Luis Potosí Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malpaso Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Oxkutzcab Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villanueva Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Quemada Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos