"Tetiz - Lugar del Chusguete" Tetiz by Gatopardo
Tetiz Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
We found Tetiz because there is a "private" cenote managed by a local family. The name is Cenote de San Antonio.
After walking around 2 kilometers from the town of tetiz, we found this pretty nice orchard place that is home of the cenote, i read in some other source that originaly the cenote was a close cave, but eventually the owners started opening until the shape and measures it has now, it looks pretty and allows to have a not so long but refreshing stop.
There are mojarras and bagres .. i guess they are bagres, in there, i read in the other article that the owner brought the fishes himself..
Tetiz literaly comes from the mayan voice: Tet (to choose) and iz (camote- sweet potato).
But it is best known as "Lugar del Chusguete"...
The most common species are: conejo, venado, mapache, paloma, golondrina, t?rtola, chachalaca, iguana, basilisco y serpiente.
Gatopardo's Related Pages
Tetiz Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tetiz
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Tetiz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tetiz
Photos in TetizSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zacatecas Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mérida Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estado de Quintana Roo Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guadalajara Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Estado de San Luis Potosí Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malpaso Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Oxkutzcab Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villanueva Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Quemada Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos