"Rocky Mountain High" Pagosa Springs by leongarf
Pagosa Springs Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 26 photos
Hit the slopes in the daytime and let your body recover in the afternoon by soaking in the sulfer hot springs.
- Pros:Lots of outdoor activities, small quiet town to get some relaxation.
- Cons:Major airport is still a 4 hour drive away.
- In a nutshell:Stayed at a friend's cabin.
leongarf's Related Pages
Pagosa Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pagosa Springs"
- "Pagosa Springs - a funny little town"
- "Pagosa Springs, CO - The Most Beautiful Place!"
- "Visitor for 17 years - Local for under 1 year"
- "Rocky Mountain High"
- "Pagosa Springs Colorado"
- "The Hot Springs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pagosa Springs
- Hotels in Pagosa Springs
- Transportation in Pagosa Springs
- Restaurants in Pagosa Springs
- Warnings and Dangers in Pagosa Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pagosa Springs
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pagosa Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagosa Springs
Top 10 Pages
- Cayman Islands Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Oahu 3 reviews, 6 photos
- San Francisco 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Capri 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pisgah 1 review, 5 photos
- San Diego Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos