"Copacabana" Copacabana by chris_i79
Copacabana Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 293 photos
Copacabana is a small little town on the shores of Lake Titicaca. It is a great location if you wish to explore the Island of the sun, (according to the Incas this is the birthplace of the sun) a 2 hour boat ride away. Or you can just relax and admire the lake from shore. I have heard that this city is a much beter place to experience Lake Titicaca then its counterpart Puno in Peru.
- Pros:Small little town on the shores of the worlds highest lake, very cheap
The Cathedral in Copacabana is huge. You can often see vehicles in front of the church being blessed. more travel advice
chris_i79's Related Pages
Copacabana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A little too early or too late in Copacabana"
- "COPACABANA TOWN..."
- "Copacabana and the Lake Titicaca Area"
- "At the Copacabana"
- "Beach and pilgrims"
- "Copacabana. Church"
- "lake titicaca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copacabana
- Hotels in Copacabana
- Transportation in Copacabana
- Nightlife in Copacabana
- Restaurants in Copacabana
- Shopping in Copacabana
- Warnings and Dangers in Copacabana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copacabana
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Copacabana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copacabana
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 30 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thunder Bay Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paraguay Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asuncion (Departamento) Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cusco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos