"HASTINGS" Hastings by banshee11
Hastings Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 89 photos
HASTINGS i didn't need much time to decide to go to hastings when i looked for a location to join a language school. during a motorhome tour in '93 with my parents through kent and east sussex we spent two days in hastings. therefrom i had some memories and ideas about hastings in my head. and i knew that i'll be great to go back. so i decided to go to hastings and three weeks later i've already been there. ...three great weeks before me!!! and one thing is for sure: i'll visit hastings again!
- Pros:the old town, the stade, the hills
what i deeply loved in hastings was the old town. situated between the east and the west hill the old town seems to be a... more travel advice
banshee11's Related Pages
Hastings Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hastings - the 1066 beach resort"
- "A fine seaside town."
- "We only saw the castle and had a good lunch"
- "A host of things to see in Hastings"
- "Beware of the seagulls!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hastings
- Hotels in Hastings
- Transportation in Hastings
- Nightlife in Hastings
- Restaurants in Hastings
- Shopping in Hastings
- Warnings and Dangers in Hastings
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hastings
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Hastings?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hastings
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola Stromboli Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skagen Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Liestal Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oostende Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Brockenhurst Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zeebrugge Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hastings Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Bournemouth 6 reviews, 2 photos