"Robinson Crusoe Island" Isla Róbinson Crusoe by tenorsax
Isla Róbinson Crusoe Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 16 photos
You will probably have read Daniel Defoe's famous novel called "Robinson Crusoe".
Well, this novel was based on the true story of Alexander Selkirk who was put ashore on this island three hundred miles west of South America, where he spent four years learning to survive with little more than his bare hands.
Many stories about pirates are also part of the fascinating history of this place.
Worth visiting. I would recommend staying no less than 10 days at the island.
For ideas on how to make the best out of your visit, follow this URL:
- Pros:On of the best places for scuba diving
- Cons:All items are expensive
tenorsax's Related Pages
Isla Róbinson Crusoe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Archipielago Juan Fernandez"
- "Robinson Crusoe Island"
- "La isla bonita"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla Róbinson Crusoe
- Hotels in Isla Róbinson Crusoe
- Transportation in Isla Róbinson Crusoe
- Restaurants in Isla Róbinson Crusoe
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kampung Tekek Hotels
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Selva di Val Gardena Hotels
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park Hotels
- Siem Reap
- Hattiesburg Hotels
- Kampung Dengkil Hotels
- Fort George Island
- Kruger National Park
- Montecito Hotels
Badges & Stats in Isla Róbinson Crusoe
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Isla Róbinson Crusoe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Róbinson Crusoe
Top 5 Pages
- Puerto Vallarta 3 reviews
- Santiago Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Easter Island Intro, 3 reviews, 2 travelogues
- Puerto Maldonado Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Isla Róbinson Crusoe Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.