"Marysville, CA" Marysville by aristotle334
Marysville Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 90 photos
This place has it all! Within a 3 hour drive, that is. San Francisco, Fort Bragg (Pacific Ocean), Redwood forests, Sierra Nevadas, Chico (party town), and Sacramento (kind of blah).
I'm here because I'm stationed at Beale AFB, about 15 miles away. Linda and Olivehurst are a dump (don't live there), and Yuba City is a bit larger than Marysville. Most of your shopping is available in Roseville (30 minutes south on hwy 65).
Relocating to Marysville/Yuba City or just bored? Discuss it at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Stuck_In_Yuba_City/
- Pros:Quiet and relatively safe
- Cons:Boring and somewhat uneducated/uncultured
- In a nutshell:Nothing much here, but not far from a lot of cool stuff.
This is a rather polluted man-made lake, but there are some redeeming aspects. A sidewalk and several benches line the... more travel advice
Lane splitting is absolutely legal in California*, and also very dangerous. That's what makes it so fun, of course. When... more travel advice
aristotle334's Related Pages
Marysville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marysville, CA"
- "A Religeous Melting Pot"
- "Marysville: An Hour's Drive from Civilization"
- "Marysville - Historic Sacramento Valley City"
- "Little town with so much to do"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marysville
- Transportation in Marysville
- Restaurants in Marysville
- Shopping in Marysville
- Warnings and Dangers in Marysville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marysville
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Marysville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marysville
Photos in MarysvilleSee All Photos (17)
Top 5 Pages
- Marysville Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sacramento Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Houston Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.