"Saas Fee" Top 5 Page for this destination Saas-Fee by Nike333
Saas-Fee Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 172 photos
The car free village of Saas Fee is definitly worth a visit. It has plenty to offer whether you like active vacation and do hiking, skiing, having party, etc. or if you just want to relaxe and enjoy the breathtaking mountain view.
For more information go to www.saas-fee.ch
The Mittelallalin is a revolving restaurant. You get to see all the surrounding mountains incl. the Dom, Switzerland... more travel advice
Nike333's Related Pages
Saas-Fee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pearl of the Swiss Alps"
- "Return to Saas-Fee"
- "Saas Fee"
- "Ski Holiday 2004 and 2005"
- "Summer Ski area"
- "SenSAAStional Saas-Fee"
- "Beautiful village high up in the Swiss Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saas-Fee
- Hotels in Saas-Fee
- Transportation in Saas-Fee
- Nightlife in Saas-Fee
- Restaurants in Saas-Fee
- Shopping in Saas-Fee
- Warnings and Dangers in Saas-Fee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saas-Fee
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saas-Fee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saas-Fee
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Kanton Thurgau Intro, 16 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Toronto Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saas-Fee Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cantone Ticino Intro, 3 photos
- Kanton Graubünden/Grischun Intro, 3 photos
- Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia Intro, 1 photo