"stefank60's new Brugge Page" Brugge by stefank60
Brugge Travel Guide: 2,821 reviews and 7,593 photos
Brugge is a rather pretty place only visited briefly for a few hours but liked what I saw. It has waterways like Amsterdam/Venice and is a little old world like.
The waterways and the main square are very attractive. more travel advice
stefank60's Related Pages
Brugge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brugge - The promise of things to come"
- "Bruges Beyond Kitsch"
- "Charming just Charming"
- "Brugge, Venice of the North"
- "Brugge die Schone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brugge
- Hotels in Brugge
- Transportation in Brugge
- Nightlife in Brugge
- Restaurants in Brugge
- Shopping in Brugge
- Warnings and Dangers in Brugge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brugge
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Brugge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brugge
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: scams in restaurants"
- created a Brugge Travel Page "stefank60's new Brugge Page"
- Wrote a Review The waterways and the main... about Canals in Brugge Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "No one thing stands out really..."
- Commented on one of sandravdp's Brugge travel pages
Photos in BruggeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Cologne Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Koblenz Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Munich Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Denmark Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos