"Welcome to stefank60's HomePage" stefank60's Profile

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it ...does it still make a sound ?

Hi All

I now have a digital camera so you will see some of my own pictures on my pages.

OK I have recently returned from a short trip to the Netherlands and will be adding information to my Rotterdam page, building a Page for Delft and Gouda and have made a start on Brielle though I will be adding a little more to this. I also want to do my 1st travelogue based on this trip.

Please also check out my VT friend ATLC's various pages on the Netherlands and Various Dutch cities - they cram packed with information and entertaining too. Please also rate her pages - whilst you are there a click to show appreciation of work put in will go a long way. Please also do the same for any of my pages you find informative/interesting and/or entertaining.

Many thanks for stopping by and let me know if there's anything you want to know.

Hope you find something useful here. Thanks for stopping by.

Stef

Last updated

30 June 2007 - made a start on Brielle page and updated my intro page you are currently looking at.

29 June 2004 Added a Koblenz page and finished my Cologne page

28 June 2004 My cologne page updated from my visit from 21 to 24 June 2004 - will be adding more over the next few days/weeks.

• Intro Updated Jun 30, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!