"classy ladies" mikkie50's Profile
Yangshou. is a busy little town with so much going on especialy in the evenings there are so many bars and reaturants to choose from. a great atmosphere. i must admit there were not many tourists when we were there which made it all the more intresting. Graet food and very friendly locals. highly recomend this place if you are traveling around that part of china .
la la Have you seen the old girl who walks the street of HAVANA Dirt in her hair and her clothes in rags
she.s no time for talking
she just keeps right on walking
carring her home in two carrier bags
so let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of HAVANA. i will show you somthing to make you change your mind
This sweet dear lady was walking through a market one day so i gave her a couple of ham cheese and tomato rolls we had packed she was not begging but i think the picture say.s it all.
Hereis one of the famous bars in Havana where there isgood food and great music to be enjoyed.
It was one of Ernest Hemmingways favourite places to sit and muse or get drunk :-)
The female singer was amazing very sultry
here is the beach we landed on after a great trip on the catarmaran
We had lobster shrimps prawns.
Also on this trip we swam with the dolphins ahhh what an experience.
The sand is fine &white like talcum powder.
would highly recomend this trip to anyone going to cuba the price was £30.00 per person all the food and drink was included AND also a swimm with the dolphins included. but to get the free dolphin swim do NOT book with your own rep you must book with CUBATOURS who you will also find in your hotel first choice were charging an additional fee to swim with the dolphins
the caption !!!! well on retuning to varadero when asked by my partner where my tea shirt was i replied S=@@+ i left it on the island.
Next question i was asked where are your NICE Sandals long pause S@=@+ they are on top of my tea shirt back on cayo Blanco. :-))
So the journey back to the hotel was a Stark reminder not to forget your kit
these are some of the locals who you will meet up on your first visit to havana Touting for bussiness. no no not that bussiness they are trying to get your picture taken with them its ok its on a peso around 75 pence sterling
This pic was taken on the QT as you can see she was giving me a stare :-))
but we had already paid for some pics :-))
these folk are very freindly but out to make a living also
If anyone is visiting kep Please do call into the local orphanage where there are some 100 children who.s parents have either died through H.I.V
Or who cannot afford to keep their children as there is no state handouts like many other countires i could mention
The orphanage is the A.S.P.E.C.A We went and brought them a 50klio sack of rice but you can give anything you want to
This was a very intresting day with the elephants in karnataka southern India
Yes this lady is labouring for builders But they just take it in there stride
and dont complain
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“remeber that life is not waiting for the storm to pass.. But to go out and dance in the rain”
- Member Rank:
- 0 3 5 1 8
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 0 1 4
- Real Name
- michael murphy
- United Kingdom
- Member Since
- Sep 19, 1999
- 42 Reviews
- 145 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 42 Reviews
- 145 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Laos Forum "good eco lodge "
- Commented on sim1's profile page
- updated a Nepal Travel Page "Nepal"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nepal"
- mikkie50 and xymmot are now friends.
- Wrote a Review BEIJING BUSES about Public bus in Beijing Transportation
- Uploaded a Video to Beijing
updated their Profile Page "classy ladies"
VideosSee All Videos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Turkey Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hyderabad Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Italy Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 4 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54009 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7702 Reviews - 19813 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos