"A cold summer day at Abetone" Abetone by Sarita76
Abetone Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
The Abetone Pass, 1388 metres above the sea level, the heart of the most famous skiing resort in the Tuscan-Emilian Appennines, owes its fame to the high peaks that form its crown.
An impressive pine forest borders the town whose most important attractions are sports and nature.
Thanks to the many excursions Abetone, during the summer season, changes from a ski resort to a special place for those who enjoy being in close contact with the countryside and wild life of the Appennines.
I went on a summer day and I had a rest from the hot and high temperatures!
Sarita76's Related Pages
Abetone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A different kind of mountains"
- "A cold summer day at Abetone"
- "Skiing in Abetone"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Abetone
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Abetone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abetone
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 93 reviews, 113 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Pisa Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Genoa Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Spezia Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Massa Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Munich Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bisceglie Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Poppi Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos