"A charming sunset" Grosseto by Sarita76
Grosseto Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 110 photos
I was going back home by train, when it suddenly stopped somewhere near Grosseto. This is the view from the window... and I couldn't resist the temptation to take a picture of that amazing scene. Wow!
Sarita76's Related Pages
Grosseto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sorano and Pitigliano (Grosseto province)"
- "The Old Marsh Land"
- "sandravdp's new Grosseto & Castellione Page"
- "The most magnificent garden in the Toskana"
- "A charming sunset"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grosseto
- Hotels in Grosseto
- Nightlife in Grosseto
- Restaurants in Grosseto
- Shopping in Grosseto
- Warnings and Dangers in Grosseto
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Grosseto
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Grosseto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grosseto
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 93 reviews, 113 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Pisa Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Genoa Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Spezia Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Massa Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Munich Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bisceglie Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Poppi Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos