"Indian River" Indian River by ocean_fire
Indian River Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 5 photos
This place has been my home for the 2004 summer and all the people I've met here became my family! It's an awesome,quiet place to relax during a holiday! Make sure to stop by!
An incredible way to enjoy the magnificent up north Michigan nature is down the Sturgeon River. You can take an up to 5 h trip and you can choose for your watercraft a kayak, a canoe, a raft, a catamaran or a tube. Tomahawk Trails can offer all these to you and it's not that expensive either. Pack a lunch, relax, swim, you just have to be back at the livery by 6pm! You'll thank me later!
It has great , not too crowded beaches, a huge campsite in the forest and The Burt Lake Marina where you can rent speedboats, jetskies...It's a nice view over the Burt Lake.
There's also a Public Beach on the Burt Lake downtown, by the Police Station.The water it's deeper by the shore there so that's cool for the ones who want to swim. Enjoy!
- Pros:Quiet, green, watersports, not too crowded
- Cons:Not much of a night life, except for the one by the bonfires
- In a nutshell:Enjoy the sun and the water on a trip down the Sturgeon
ocean_fire's Related Pages
Indian River Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Indian River
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Indian River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Indian River
Photos in Indian RiverSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Valencia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Judetul Arges Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Moeciu de Jos Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moldova Veche Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Indian River Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Tivoli Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busteni Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Gradac Intro, 1 review, 5 photos