"A must do!" Isola di Capri by ocean_fire
Isola di Capri Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 125 photos
We embarked on the ferry leaving from Sorrento and arrived on Capri in about half an hour. The ferries depart from Sorrento very often starting with around 8am.
Accomodation in Sorrento is pricy so do plan ahead! I have some pics of Sorrento on the "Sorrento" page!
Capri is a must see even if you believe it to be pricy...You can afford at least the ferry to it and the boat around the island!
The Blue Grotto is something you have got to see with your own eyes...You have to do that too...
So if you wanna make it affodable, pack a lunch and something to drink and spend all day on boats around Capri!
The pics ain't that good because we only had a normal digital camera with us.
However the feelling can be transmitted even through the fuzzy image.
It is something you have got to see with your own eyes...
We stayed in mid day on a horrible sun for 2h on the boat in the queue to the entrance and..it was all worth while! :o)
If you take the guided tour around the island, the guide will take you to some of the most important grottos around the island (green, white, blue).
You can also choose to hire a private boat for up to max 5 ppl for the day for a price ranging from 160 EUR(low season) to 180EUR (high season) and take your time, visit the grottos and swim around them!
It's the best thing to do if you are travelling with friends :o)
ocean_fire's Related Pages
Isola di Capri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Day Trip to Capri"
- "Capri Island"
- "Isle of Capri"
- "Beautiful memories......"
- "Capri: Beauty Spot of the Republic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isola di Capri
- Hotels in Isola di Capri
- Transportation in Isola di Capri
- Restaurants in Isola di Capri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isola di Capri
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Isola di Capri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isola di Capri
Photos in Isola di CapriSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Valencia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Judetul Arges Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Moeciu de Jos Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moldova Veche Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Indian River Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Tivoli Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busteni Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Gradac Intro, 1 review, 5 photos