"RainWispr1's new New Albany Page" New Albany by RainWispr1
New Albany Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 5 photos
New Albany is a small river town on the Ohio River just north of Louisville Kentucky. There's not alot that goes on here and that's my favorite part about living here, a nice quiet place to live. I live on 6 acres of land that was my Grandmother's before she died several years ago. It's beautiful here, rolling hills and plenty of trees. I love gardening, practicing tai chi (taijiquan), and just enjoying the outdoors.
If you come to New Albany/Louisville, you must see the Ohio River. Whether you like boating, cruises, skiing, jet... more travel advice
There are BIG barges that nagigate this river so BE CAREFUL! Also, the river police will give you a ticket/arrest for... more travel advice
RainWispr1's Related Pages
New Albany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RainWispr1's new New Albany Page"
- "GDKELL's New Albany Page"
- "Living in New Albany"
- "John195123's new New Albany Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Albany
- Hotels in New Albany
- Nightlife in New Albany
- Restaurants in New Albany
- Warnings and Dangers in New Albany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Albany
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to New Albany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Albany
Photos in New AlbanySee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- New Albany Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Gatlinburg Intro, 5 reviews
- Hot Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 4 reviews
- Arkansas Intro, 2 reviews