"Welcome to fellow VTers !" atri's Profile
The following are just a few quotes from one my favorite author which I am absolutely agree with. Think about that:
"Traveling is not always a question of money, but of courage..."
"To travel is the experience of ceasing to be the person you are trying to be, and becoming the person you really are..."
"Traveling is sacred..."
I'd say travelling is my life. I have no home. I move on through life's time as through world's space - or opposite, or both?
from country to country, from culture to culture, from ppl to ppl...
one can say I'm not actual traveller, coz I do not visit places but rather live there, with those ppl, sharing with them their life and breath air. u know - it is completely different to visit as a tourist and to live there, spend some time.
but sooner or later have to move on to another destination, with mixed feelings of sadness of missing last country and everything u've found dear to ur heart there yet at the same time excitment and impassionate anticipation of meeting next, new one.
my fate keeps me moving so.
life is amazingly short! can be calculated in numbers of visas for each country u live some time in - isn't it odd?
pls try to remember one thing or at least think about it at least once:
no matter how extensive ur travells might be, u can never escape urself. so don't even try to fill the gap in ur heart with sites seen in different countries if it is empty. may be better take a trip there first and see beauty of ur inner country and meet its resident - u - and learn to live there with urself. trust me - it's most worth visiting! then u can go to any place in the world...
First trip to Janwad (district) Nan to "meet the parents", yeah...
Nan is nice small town, quite and peacefull. it does have ADSL internet though - at least for me it is a big plus.
eating a lot of local Longan fruit as well as Pamello from my g/f garden, biking around, snaping photos, visiting whatever few local attractions. in other words - preparing new travel page about Nan.
yeah, flood around here. but not as bad as in Chiang Mai, where reportedly some people died and more injured.
yesterday I've payed visit to one of neighbours, Mr. Piyavit Chindavat, the owner of Orchid nursery. I've got many nice photos and even a small story!
check out my merely few days fresh (and still wet !) travelogues about water festival Songkran 2003 on my Thailand travel page !
on the last day of Songkran festival we went to Koh Samed - some pictures are also there on my Thailand page
this lizard allowed me to approach it quite close....
some more photos of nature from National Park Koh Samed are coming too !
check out my photos about famous Sakura season !
inspired by the example of my dear friend and fellow VTer Amadej and following his footsteps, I've got already few nice photos of flowers.
so far I've added 4 photo albums each with 8 photos - total 32 photos of tropical flowers of Thailand. I hope u like them too !
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 25 Reviews
- 183 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- atri and KiNyA are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Thailand Forum "RE: travelling withi..."
- created a Nan Travel Page "Janwat Nan and City Nan"
- Uploaded a Photo to "residents of Bangkok"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to fellow VTers !"
- Wrote a Review Sombat tour VIP 24 seats bus in Nan Transportation
- Commented on yumyum's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sukhothai Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samet Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangladesh Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 3 photos
- India Intro, 2 reviews
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos