"Escape to Sardinia" Sassari by yelyah99
Sassari Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 71 photos
Sardinia is the kind of place you should go to recuperate. Ridiculously blue water, great weather, mad Italian tourists. Best of all, hardly any Brits or Americans!
I was on Costa Smeralda - one of the most beautiful bits of Sardinia with the best beaches!
- Pros:great weather, amazing beaches, mopeds
- Cons:poor public transport, little English spoken
- In a nutshell:The perfect beach holiday with lots of holidaying Italians. Lovely.
Go to the island on the Costa Smeralda on the north coast of Sardinia - la Madalena. It's a gorgeous place with great... more travel advice
yelyah99's Related Pages
Sassari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alliterative Sassari - Sardinia's Second City !"
- "Bonio in Sassari"
- "Sassari and Northern Sardinia - Italy"
- "Escape to Sardinia"
- "WHY GOING TO EXOTIC PLACES WHEN WE HAVE SARDINIA?"
- "Sassari north west Sardinia."
- "baia sardinia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sassari
- Hotels in Sassari
- Transportation in Sassari
- Restaurants in Sassari
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sassari
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sassari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sassari
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Finale Ligure Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Florence 6 reviews
- Bassano del Grappa Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Urbino Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Murano Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sassari Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Bologna Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Sassari hotel reviews
- Hotel Vittorio Emanuele
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013