"The Best of Miami & Miami Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach by vanessadb

Miami Beach Travel Guide: 1,034 reviews and 2,085 photos

Miami is where I live. I lived in the Art Deco District of South Beach when I was young and single, and now live in a more family oriented area with my husband and 2 year old daughter. So this page really involves all of the Miami area. You'll find tips about how to enjoy this city as a free single person wanting to have fun, but also tips about what to do when you're here as a parent with your kids.

Living in Miami is a great experience as it has loads to offer: Summer pretty much all year long, the beach and the ocean whenever you're in the mood, loads of daytime outdoor activities, and a happening varied nightlife,.

So here you will find my favorite places and spots in Miami. Mind you, these are a selection of what is worth doing and seeing in Miami in my humble opinion, and depending on your interests you might not agree. Hope you enjoy them though and find my tips useful. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email =)

• In a nutshell:The American Riviera
  • Last visit to Miami Beach: Jul 2010
  • Intro Updated Jul 29, 2010

• brewjohnson's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2009 at 4:20 PM

I love Joe's Stone Crab too. Can't wait for May! Thanks for the great Miami info.

• alywang's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2007 at 7:14 PM

Hi,Vanessa! your pages about Miami are very nice!

• 43beckos's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2007 at 4:28 AM

Great Pages Vanessa, Really good meaningful tips, not like some of the other rubbish people put on to fill their pages. Off to Miami next week and am taking some good advice from your page.

• Fiuman's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 12:29 PM

great page, brings back some nice memories:-)

• LuisGuimaraes's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2006 at 3:51 AM

What a good insider page! Cheers

• Gido's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2006 at 2:40 AM

great pages Vanessa, you made me look forward to my trip even more!

• TheView's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2006 at 3:07 PM

I love a good game of pool with my friends ;)

• BellaMora's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2006 at 4:18 PM

Great info!!!! You have just what Im trying to find about the latin clubs in MIA.

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2005 at 6:53 AM

Great pages on Miami Beach. I was there as a kid with family and have fond memories visiting the Seaquarium, Parrot Jungle, etc.

• ericaj.'s Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2005 at 10:56 AM

I 'm glad you pointed out the absurdity of tourists' obsession with former Versace villa. Having worked with the family professionally, it's always sad to see photos taken of the stairs where I saw Mr.Versace's blood within 2 hours of his murder.

vanessadb Lives Here!

vanessadb

“Only regret what you did not do!”

Badges & Stats in Miami Beach

Have you been to Miami Beach?

Latest Activity in Miami Beach