"A charming typical little village in the Alps" Vercorin by vanessadb
Vercorin Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 11 photos
Vercorin is a typical charming and very small village in the French Swiss Alps. Unlike many other of them, Vercorin is not as touristy. The village is quiet, architecturally protected and beautiful (meaning they did not build those horrendous appartment buildings like almost everywhere else).
The skiing domain is not as big and varied as other resorts, but look at it on the bright side, it also has less people on the slopes and therefore less wait.
Vercorin is not a partying spot either. It is more relaxing and family oriented. But the few spots it has (restaurants, bars, hotels) are quality spots.
The bar at the Victoria Hotel is a great spot to hang out whether it's to have a warm chocolate drink on the afternoon... more travel advice
vanessadb's Related Pages
Vercorin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A charming typical little village in the Alps"
- "Valais - Switzerland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vercorin
- Nightlife in Vercorin
- Restaurants in Vercorin
- Warnings and Dangers in Vercorin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vercorin
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Vercorin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vercorin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lausanne Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Geneva Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Boston Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos