"Luanco" Luanco by vanessadb
Luanco Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 89 photos
My father had the bright idea to buy a house in Luanco, Summer destination in the North of Spain, where he used to spend his holidays as a kid. Here's the view from the house which I tend to come to every year to escape the Madrid Summer heat !
Luanco is a small city, or rather big village, which reaches its maximum occupancy during the Summer months. It is above all a fishermen place and has charming houses and small pedestrian streets.
Being on the Northern coast of Spain, it is quite cold and rainy, even during the Summer.
The region is also known for its gastronomy, so don't miss tasting the fresh seafood and delicious typical recipes!
- In a nutshell:A charming fishermen village...
The bar El Muelle, Pier in English, is a charming spot in the peer as you correctly guessed. It's the perfect place to... more travel advice
If you have been to Spain or even just read about it, you must have heard of or already tasted a Spanish omelette:... more travel advice
vanessadb's Related Pages
Luanco Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Luanco
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Luanco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luanco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lausanne Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Geneva Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Boston Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos