"Roma La Notte Bianca" Rome by vanessadb

Rome Travel Guide: 12,093 reviews and 26,960 photos

I have always been attracted to Rome. I have dreamed about going there for a long time now and was never able to due to lack of time: I was indeed told that it was not worth going for less that one week, at least. Of course, many disagree with this and say that 4 days is plenty enough... it's all a matter of opinions ;-) But I have just returned from spending 9 days in Rome and I still feel like it was not enough... the eternal city has so much to offer!

My last night in Rome was for the famous Notte Bianca, when the whole city was supposed to be awake and alive all night long. As most of you already know, the entire country had a power outage at 3:30am... Oh what a white night indeed!

Under construction

I have taken millions of pictures, seen thousands of wonderful places and of course I want to share all this with you. So all I ask is for some patience as I will need some time to build this page =)

Beautiful and inspiring quote...

No comment needed right?

• Last visit to Rome: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 30, 2003

• cmarsek's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2006 at 3:43 PM

Thank you for posting this! I stayed at a convent in Assisi and it was wonderful!! I love your pages and pictures...great job and keep posting!

• jgemini65's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2004 at 12:13 PM

One could never get enough of Rome! I have had 2 fabulous visits...not even close to being enough! Convent stays are very nice!

• mangueirense's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2003 at 3:07 AM

nice advices you found about accomodation in Rome which is very useful to other fellow traveller's ! Definitely want to go to Rome one day too! Tell us after your trip if you had a good time there..okay?

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2003 at 2:55 AM

I'm looking forward to the finished product!! I'll wait until the end of September!!

• martin_nl's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2003 at 2:35 AM

You can see most of Rome in 4 days, so you can get to see the surroundings of Rome aswell. Have a fantastic time in Rome!!!

vanessadb

“Only regret what you did not do!”

Badges & Stats in Rome