"Pisac's Sunday market" Top 5 Page for this destination Pisac by vanessadb
Pisac Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 215 photos
Pisac is the first stop during your visit of the Sacred Valley. Make sure you plan this visit on a Sunday, to able to see the charming weekly market of Pisac.
Although most of the stands sell touristy items, you will also find typical vegetables, fabrics and spices.
Do not miss the mass in Quechua!
Wandering the main square and the market, enjoying the colors, the smells, the atmosphere was unforgettable... On the... more travel advice
If you stand back to the church, as I am standing in the picture, and go to your left (thus leaving the main square and... more travel advice
vanessadb's Related Pages
Pisac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Market & ruins"
- "Pisac's Sunday market"
- "looking for lost time!"
- "Pisac, the begining of the Sacred Valley"
- "Colors in Pisac"
- "The True Andean Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisac
- Hotels in Pisac
- Transportation in Pisac
- Restaurants in Pisac
- Shopping in Pisac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisac
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pisac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisac
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lausanne Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Geneva Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Boston Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (18)
Latest Pisac hotel reviews
- Pisac Inn
- 114 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013