"Puno & Titicaca" Puno by vanessadb
Puno Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 452 photos
Puno's interest is its Lake Titicaca, which borders Peru and Bolivia; the highest navigable lake of the world with its altitude of 3800m above the sea, it also very large, 100km long, if I remember well.
The Island of the Uros are a short boat ride from Puno. These islands float on the lake, which is what really makes them... more travel advice
vanessadb's Related Pages
Puno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puno, the gate of Titicaca"
- "Puno: City By Lake Titicaca"
- "The Night Before Puno"
- "Lake Titicacca and Puno"
- "The beauty of the north"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puno
- Hotels in Puno
- Transportation in Puno
- Restaurants in Puno
- Shopping in Puno
- Warnings and Dangers in Puno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puno
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Puno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puno
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lausanne Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Geneva Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Boston Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos