"Jaca" Jaca by Belsaita
Jaca Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 24 photos
Jaca is a good base point, as there are many possibilities for scenic daytrips around (San Juan de la Peña, valleys of Echo and Anso, Route of El Serrablo, Alquezar... just to name a few!). The surrounding mountains offer so many possibilities for hiking, climbing , horse riding, or just walking... During winter, you can go skiing to the excellent stations nearby (Astun and Candanchu) but still having a local lively nightlife.
But the place itself has some points of interest that would be a pity you miss: the cathedral and the Diocesan Museum and the huge citadel.
La Catedral de San Pedro (St. Peter's Cathedral) is a amazing building, taking into account its size, and its location... more travel advice
A great Tapas Bar in a excellent location, just in front of the Cathedral. Nice outdoor terrace (if weather... more travel advice
Belsaita's Related Pages
Jaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "between desert and mountain"
- "Good access point"
- "Jaca Gliding"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Yosemite National Park Hotels
- Mo i Rana
- Beverly Beach State Park Hotels
- Kankakee River State Park Hotels
- Pfäffikersee Hotels
- Haridwar Hotels
- Bukit Mertajam
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park Hotels
- Batangas City
- Kota Kinabalu
- The Bahamas
- Grand Cayman
Badges & Stats in Jaca
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Jaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jaca
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 99 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girona Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Vilanova i la Geltru Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Queralbs Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos