Minorca Island Shopping Tips by Belsaita Top 5 Page for this destination
Minorca Island Shopping: 4 reviews and 4 photos
abarcas from Menorca
What to buy: You may see these even before arriving to the island. We noticed that many of our fellow travelers on the plane from Barcelona to Menorca were wearing “abarcas”, the typical Menorca's shoes. So, it's not a touristy thing, most locals wear these, men, women and children. Fashionable, very comfortable, and at reasonable prices. They came in all colors you can imagine!
Curiosity: the abarcas' soles were traditionally made with rubber from discarded tyres. Now some still are made this way.
Address: shops all over the island
Little shop plenty of nice and original stuff. Come and see...
Address: Portal de Mar 7, Mao, Menorca
Other Contact: http://www.lamaravilla.es
Phone: +34 971 36 74 74
More Reviews (14)
Belsaita's Related Pages
Minorca Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Menorca: Sun, Sea, Sand And, Err, Fiesta!"
- ""Cala n Bosc""
- "La Isla Bonita"
- "A little island with loads of history"
- "The Balearic Boomerang"
- "Menorca - A fascinating island in the Balearics"
- "Family Fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minorca Island
- Hotels in Minorca Island
- Transportation in Minorca Island
- Nightlife in Minorca Island
- Restaurants in Minorca Island
- Shopping in Minorca Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Minorca Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minorca Island
- 16 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Minorca Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minorca Island
Photos in Minorca IslandSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 101 reviews, 160 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girona Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 1 review, 78 photos, 9 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mandalay Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Vilanova i la Geltru Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Queralbs Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues