Minorca Island Nightlife Tips by Belsaita Top 5 Page for this destination
Minorca Island Nightlife: 7 reviews and 14 photos
Cova d'en Xoroi
According the legend, this Cave is where an strange guy named Xoroi once lived. The story said that Xoroi appeared from the sea, from where no one knows, and took shelter in a cave. Local houses were often robbed and even a girl was abducted. When the locals finally found his shelter, he jumped to the sea and disappeared.
Today it is open to visitors during the day but turns into a club playing ambient music during the summer evenings, and later become a disco.
The club has several terraces over the cliffs, an the atmosphere of the disco inside the cave is really unique. Magic. Dancing while you see the sea below and the stars above!
Opening Hours: Cave visits 10.30 am-9 pm; club from 11pm
Address: Cova d'en Xoroi, Cala En Porter
Directions: Located on the south coast of the island.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +34 971 377 236
More Reviews (15)
Belsaita's Related Pages
Minorca Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Menorca: Sun, Sea, Sand And, Err, Fiesta!"
- ""Cala n Bosc""
- "La Isla Bonita"
- "A little island with loads of history"
- "The Balearic Boomerang"
- "Menorca - A fascinating island in the Balearics"
- "Family Fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minorca Island
- Hotels in Minorca Island
- Transportation in Minorca Island
- Nightlife in Minorca Island
- Restaurants in Minorca Island
- Shopping in Minorca Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Minorca Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minorca Island
- 16 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Minorca Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minorca Island
Photos in Minorca IslandSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 100 reviews, 160 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girona Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Vilanova i la Geltru Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Queralbs Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos