"Sevilla tiene un color especial!" Sevilla by Belsaita
Sevilla Travel Guide: 2,253 reviews and 5,765 photos
I love Sevilla, many people just go there as a daytrip and just see the tourist centre. Later they wonder what it's all this fuss about, as they really did not experience it. You have to see the popular neighbourhoods (Triana, Macarena, etc), the markets, the tapas bars far away from the tourist zone, hopefully a street "fiesta flamenca" or a religious procession (they seems to have these all year round!)....
Belsaita's Related Pages
Sevilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seville, my home town"
- "Keeweechic's Seville"
- " Sevilla tiene un color especial "
- "Sevilla, more moorish then spanish ?"
- ""The Via de la Plata""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sevilla
- Hotels in Sevilla
- Transportation in Sevilla
- Nightlife in Sevilla
- Restaurants in Sevilla
- Shopping in Sevilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Sevilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sevilla
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 56 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sevilla
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 99 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girona Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Vilanova i la Geltru Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Queralbs Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos